We’ve been on a dessert bender here at Blissful Eats…I mean can you blame us? When you have recipes like these, they must be shared! Can’t stop! These bites are a great after dinner treat, but let’s be real; they’re perfect for ANYTIME of the day when you need a chocolate fix. I’m all about the whole foods without the junk, so you better believe these fit that category as well! My fav part of these choco bites is that they require minimal ingredients.
If you haven’t figured out yet, our recipes use: whole foods, minimal ingredients and aren’t ridiculously complex to make!Maple Nut Crunch Chocolate bites: only 3 ingredients and perfect for that chocolate fix! Click To Tweet
Maple Nut Chocolate Bites
recipe and photos by Ashley Waterhouse, Fit Mitten Kitchen
Serves: 16-20 chocolate bites
What you’ll need:
- lined mini muffin pan, brownie squares silicone baking mold* (is what I used), or silicone ice cube tray
- 1 cup dairy-free chocolate chips (I used enjoy life semi-sweet mini chocolate chips)
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Blissful Eats Paleo Granola (or your favorite nut & seed mix)
4. Transfer tray to fridge and allow chocolate bites to set, about 30 minutes. Pop chocolate bites out of mold and store in fridge in airtight container until ready to enjoy.
*amazon affiliate link.
I can’t wait for you to make this recipe! Make sure you tag us #blissfuleats on instagram!
Need breakfast inspiration?
Get our free recipe e-book with 15 recipes + 2 BONUS recipes. Healthy, delicious and easy to make recipes!
- Maple Almond Oatmeal
- Coconut Flour Waffles
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes!
...and lots more!