- ½ cup shredded zucchini, measured after liquid has been squeezed out
- ½ cup shredded carrots, measured after liquid has been squeezed out
- ¾ cup cashew butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup Apple Cinnamon Granola
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine shredded vegetables, cashew butter, vanilla, and egg and stir until smooth. Add in coconut sugar and baking soda and mix well.
- Pour batter into a greased and parchment lined loaf pan and top with granola.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until the top is golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before slicing into 8 squares.
- If you want to top your crumb cake squares off with an icing, just mix two tbsp of powdered sugar with 1 tsp of milk and drizzle on top.
These are absolutely delicious! When you make these be sure to #blissfuleats and tag us on instagram @blissful_eats!
Need breakfast inspiration?
Get our free recipe e-book with 15 recipes + 2 BONUS recipes. Healthy, delicious and easy to make recipes!
- Maple Almond Oatmeal
- Coconut Flour Waffles
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes!
...and lots more!