As summer quickly approaches, I’m already dreaming of summertime BBQ’s, fresh watermelon, and crisp apple pie. This Apple Harvest Crunch Smoothie is a sensational blend of apples and cinnamon topped with Blissful Eats Apple Cinnamon Harvest Granola & Barney Butter Almond Butter. It satisfies my sweet summer cravings all in one refreshing smoothie.Perfect summertime breakfast: Apple Cinnamon Harvest Smoothie! Click To Tweet
Apple Harvest Crunch Smoothie
What You’ll Need:
- 1 Blender
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1 Small Red Apple
- 1/2 Cup Spinach
- 3/4 Cup Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/2 Cup Siggi’s Vanilla Yogurt
- 1/2 TBS Chia Seeds
- 1 TSP Cinnamon
- 3 Ice Cubes
- 1 TBS Almond Butter
- 1/3 Cup Blissful Eats Paleo Apple Cinnamon Harvest Granola
- Cut an Apple and add to the blender.
- Add in the Banana, Spinach, Vanilla Yogurt, Chia Seeds, & Ice Cubes.
- Pour in the Vanilla Almond Milk.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon on top.
- Blend thoroughly.
- Top with Apple Cinnamon Harvest Granola & a drizzle of Almond Butter.
I KNOW you will love this smoothie! If you make it, tag us @blissful_eats #blissfuleats
Recipe and Photo credit to Kellen McAvoy from A Cup of Kellen!
Hi, I’m Kellen! I’m a craft brew loving, fitness fanatic, eating my way through sunny San Diego. I’m also a 5x half and 1x full marathoner on a mission to spread my love for living a healthy balanced lifestyle through my food & fitness blog. Follow along on my journey to health and happiness at my blog, A Cup of Kellen!
Need breakfast inspiration?
Get our free recipe e-book with 15 recipes + 2 BONUS recipes. Healthy, delicious and easy to make recipes!
- Maple Almond Oatmeal
- Coconut Flour Waffles
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes!
...and lots more!