Can you tell we’re obsessed with recipes that are easy to make…and can be eaten for basically any meal of the day?
Yea. We are.
This 3 ingredient vanilla yogurt bark can be made in less than 5 minutes and enjoyed for breakfast, snack or dessert. It’s healthy, filling…and fun.3 ingredient yogurt bark! Perfect for breakfast or dessert! Click To Tweet
3 Ingredient Vanilla Yogurt Bark
- 2 cups of vanilla Greek yogurt
- ½ cup Blissful Eats No Nutty Chocolate Chip granola*
- 3 large strawberries or 5 small strawberries, chopped into quarters
- Place ingredients into a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture onto a small baking pan and smooth with a rubber spatula. Shake the pan to ensure the mixture covers the surface area.
- Freeze for about an hour.
- Remove from the freezer and use a sharp knife to break into squares. If too frozen, wait a few minutes before cutting.
-The more fat the yogurt contains, the easier it will be to freeze. Additionally, it will hold better once frozen.
-Drizzle more granola on top for an even bigger crunch.
When you make this recipe be sure to tag us #blissfuleats and @blissful_eats!
Grab two bags of 12 oz. No Nutty Chocolate Chip for $12 with FREE SHIPPING.(Retails for $24)*
*Granola is bulk bagged! LIMITED Quantitities!
Recipe and photo by Christina Valenziano from The Blissful Balance.
Christina is the food-obsessed, fitness enthusiast, peanut butter addict, Cuban-Italian girl behind The Blissful Balance. She’s grown up around good food and good cooks, but it wasn’t until college that she began to cook on my own. The love for food that was embedded into her DNA suddenly shone through, and her journey began.
Facebook: The Blissful Balance